Nothing in this world is more beautiful than a father’s love
for his kids. Fathers play a key role in the psychological
development of their kids from the moment they are born and so
should step fathers, after all, he’s also a father now. But
some step fathers turn out to be creepy and their stories are
something we never want to know. There was a recent thread
Reddit about creepy step fathers stories and the
confessions of the people there were really heartbreaking.
1. Do I even need to discuss the fact that the step
father here is a child molester? That’s not creepy, that’s a
2. The fact that people don’t take your stand despite
you being true hurts. Had the mother here trusted her daughter
more than her creepy boyfriend, things would have been
3. When you come across stories as such, you don’t even
know how to react. Also, the answer to the question why the
stepfather did something as heinous as this is beyond my
4. Step fathers are supposed to take the place of
fathers and not be creepy. I can’t even think of the trauma she
had to go through.
5. The mother took 10 long years to realize what
kind of a man he was? And accusing an 8-year old of stealing a
key which the step father hid all along shows what kind of a
sick man he was.
6. Alchohol destroys everything, even step fathers. The
transition from a sweet father to a monster is beyond my
imagination. And how could he lock the child up for two
7. A creepy stepfather followed by an
even creepier step mother? That’s way too much to
8. This seems like a compilation of stories. Creepy or
rather sick step father, domestic abuse, failed marriage and so
9. Why can’t for once step fathers stay nice? I mean I
know there are good step fathers as well but they are
10. As I am compiling these stories, the strong urge to
kick each one them is getting stronger.
11. Seriously, after everything that creepy man did,
how could he expect someone to believe he loves them?
Also, how can someone so evil even exist?
12. This certainly ain’t bad, but this is weird as
13. Two creepy step fathers? That’s too much for anyone to
handle. I wouldn’t be surprised to know if these stories still
14. I can actually feel anger rising inside me. How
could a man be this evil? I have been a reader all my life,
have read some pretty weird stuff but this one, it’s sick to
15. Trust me, had I or anyone been in this child’s
place, I wouldn’t have believed it as well.
16. I seriously wish these were just stories and not a
part of someone’s actual life. When someone who has the word
father associated with does things like this, you know what
kind of a world we live in.
17. PTSD and a panic disorder, I think these two speak
for themselves. I am sorry for having a step father like
18. Why on earth step fathers like these even exist? I
mean how could someone get so sick and not value the life of
his own family?