Family vacations are supposed to be refreshing and what not.
You not only feel glad but also satisfied when everything goes
well. But what if they don’t? What if the holiday you have been
planning for a long time goes all wrong and all you get to be
with is regret and disappointment? Well, I can speak on
everyone’s behalf that when such things happen, we wish it
never happened. And at times these vacations going all wrong
are due to reasons that are funny, sad and what not at the same
These people share on
Whisper how their family vacations made them glad they
didn’t go on and these stories will remind you of your own!
1. “The first rule of Fight
Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The
second rule of Fight Club is: You do not
talk about Fight Club.” But you can talk about family
2. So twice you tried, yet you didn’t go or rather
couldn’t. What happened after that?
3. I guess your father wasn’t glad about taking family
vacations after that, right? And Peter Pan is actually a kid,
why did your mother do that?
4. I bet you didn’t go back to the place ever again? I
can’t imagine a life for two weeks without
5. I can totally relate to this. I mean haven’t we all
been through this when it came to family vacations?
6. What on earth did I just read? These guys went for
the vacation despite their Grandma dying on the way.
7. So, children, what do we learn from this? Do check
your passports before planning for family vacations. Else, you
won’t really be glad.
8. Hair in the fridge? Yuck. Also, do read
reviews of the hotel you have booked yourself in. It helps
you know. And you didn’t go back to the same place,
9. When Titanic happens in real life. And three days of
straight walk, I can’t imagine how that must have felt
10. 9/11 was one tragedy which shouldn’t have ever
happened. I am glad you people survived everything.
11. I bet you didn’t go camping with your dad ever
again. And isn’t camping all about staying outdoors in a
12. How did you all BEAR with the whole incident?
13. I can say family vacations aren’t really good for
you. But this would make one great child story, right?
14. Your aunt did what? Didn’t you people sue her or
anything for drugging you people?
15. I can totally understand why you didn’t go for anymore
16. Um! you are one person I would never want to go
vacation on. I am glad we don’t know each other.
17. Well, did anyone sing Let It Go while you
18. You just made water slides undesirable for me. I
mean who does this?
19. Maybe nature wasn’t glad when you took the
20. So literally you didn’t go back despite wanting to?
That’s one of an outing, I must say.