Periods are one of those natural processes which your body
can’t escape. It’s painful and makes you feel worse than one
can think of. Mood swings, cramps, frustration and what but
that doesn’t mean, they are bad. Periods tell you that your
body is functioning well and you have to embrace it. And girls
are not the only one who goes through cramps, transgender men
do too. Yes, you read that correctly. But the difficulties
trans men go through is somewhat way higher than what girls do.
It makes them feel less masculine, make them doubt their own
identity and what not.
So 20 Trans Men shared on
Whisper the difficulties of having periods!
1. Well, don’t let anything make you feel less
masculine, not even periods. That’s something which comes from
2. The difficulties transgender men face during periods
is something we will never be able to understand. But embrace
who you are.
3. Don’t be. Periods are natural and you can’t escape
that. You can stay prepared for it though. You know, chocolates
and other things which will make you feel good.
4. I guess the other guy is right here. I mean, yes,
the difficulties level are high for transgender men. But don’t
let it feel you feminine.
5. Things you are doing wrong- 1)Harming your body
2)Not embracing your body 3)Escaping pain. Don’t.
6. If you really think so, then you should visit a
doctor asap. At least, it will clear your mind.
7. I can’t really feel the pain and the difficulties of
transgender men. But I can totally relate to the pain.
8. First of all, calm down. What you are going through
is totally natural. Talk to someone about it.
9. Exactly, that’s the kind of approach every
transgender men should have towards periods.
10. Then don’t, I mean just go with it. It’s how
your body functions and there is nothing wrong about
11. Well, dear, transgender men, if the difficulties
you face during periods makes you feel feminine or anything as
such then you need to stop worrying about everything and work
on embracing yourself as a whole.
12. I think you should see a doctor. Periods once a year though
may sound good but can really be harmful to your body.
13. No, I repeat, don’t let anything make you doubt
your identity. That’s who you are, a transgender, believe in
14. Well, you have one awesome best friend, trust me.
Keep him/her close to you.
15. Yeah, transgender men can do this to avoid the
difficulties they face during periods.
16. I can totally relate to the pain. Also, the way you
approach periods despite being a transgender man is
17. No, why? You are a boy because you know it, you
feel it deep in your heart, right? So, don’t let anything
change that. Transgender men, take note.
18. I so wish there was an actual session or something
as such to bring transgender men out of the trauma and
difficulties they face due to periods.
19. Oh! Come on. You are what you are, your heart and
will power defines your identity.
20. Periods for sure fuck up once a month but it’s good
to embrace it rather than despising it.