While making out not only parents but I guess everyone gets so
engrossed that they fail to hear the bedroom door creak.
And when they get caught making out, they tend to make some
absurd excuses. Kids are not mature enough to understand that
they should knock their parent’s bedroom’s door before
entering. And the embarrassment and the excuses that follow
when their parents’ get caught are amusing. It’s obvious that
they need to give their kids some excuses after being caught
doing their deed.
So 16 parents’ on
Whisper shared those absurd excuses they gave their kids
after they were caught in the love act!
1. Well, the mere dumbness of this excuse shows how
awkward the situation had been. Or maybe he was looking a
better excuse inside her.
2. That’s one magic trick I would never want to
see ever. Also, bravo for the creativity.
3. Well, that’s one weird way of checking someone
temperature? Also, was the thermometer sanitized?
4. How innocent kids are! I wish the kids’ parents
never played horsie in front of him. And even if they did, I
hope they were never caught.
5. Wait, so parents were making out and they blamed the
entire thing on Grandma?
6. This is one of those excuses where you can ask,
“Mom, what are you cooking today?”
7. What? Do you know you spoiled the whole chicken
dance for your daughter? Parents like these should never be
allowed to make excuses again.
8. This one actually tops every other excuse on this
list. Also, the mother was true to some extent though.
9. Finally, they learned it’s better to lock the door
rather than getting caught while making out.
10. This took me a couple of seconds to understand. But,
goodness, this was is actually witty and funny.
11. Also, daddy was riding her, you know like a bike.
12. Spare the birds and the bees at least. I hope your
kids never catch you while making out ever again.
13. Please tell me your son didn’t ask to join you two!
Parents, you do need to find better excuses.
14. You weren’t actually lying, were you? I mean you
were burning calories, right?
15. I won’t comment on this one. It’s actually kind of
16. It’s mommy and daddy’s wrestling time. Damn, this
one is downright hilarious.