Relationships can be tough, funny, satisfying or gross but what
really determines how much comfortable are you with your
partner? Do you still have reservations about farting? Well,
these are the signs of relationships at peak level comfort.
Let’s see how comfortable is yours.
1. You Let It Rip Without Blinking Once.
You let it out loud. No holds barred. And you’re not even
ashamed of it. This is you in your natural form.
2. You Can’t Wait To Exchange Some Saliva.
You don’t kiss, you try to each other and you love every moment
3. Bathroom Privacy Went Out The Window.
Nothing says your relationship is at peak level comfort better
than the “I don’t care if you’re in there. I’m gonna come in
any way” move.
4. You Can Kiss Even With The Horrible Morning Breath.
Although not everyone is such a nasty freak. But if you’re able
to do it then kudos to you.
5. You Don’t Mind Each Other’s Body Hair.
If yes then congratulations! Your love is deep and your
relationship is at peak level comfort.
6. You Change Infront Of Each Other Without A Second
And your partner’s snide remarks just amuses you.
7. You Eat Like Savages In Front Of Each Other.
Remember your first date? Remember how gentleman-like you were
eating back then in front of your partner? And now? Lol.
8. You Are Nicer To Your Friends.
And it’s always sarcastic remarks for your lover.
9. No One Feels The Need To Improve Their
You’re like a lazy Panda. Both of you.
10. You Have Had S3x In Every Corner Of The House.
You just can’t get enough of each other.
11. You Love Getting All Sweaty On Each Other During
Nothing is coming between me smashing my lover. Sweat? We can
take care of that in the shower. Together.
12. You Pop Each Other’s Spots.
It’s gross. Completely gross. But you do it anyway.